Rawlings makes it easy to know what to look for when shopping for a new batting helmet.
All Rawlings helmets manufactured after June 30, 2014, feature optic orange padding to show they meet the standards of the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE).
The NOCSAE standard has been revised to establish a stricter quality control testing process.
Additional upgrades to Rawlings helmets include denser, thicker EVA foam padding and new side crown padding. The EVA foam is 114 percent denser and 30 percent thicker for higher quality protection.
Six new models have been introduced with the new NOCSAE standard:
• COOFLO Batting Helmet with clear-coat finish and face guard (model number CFBHNFG
• COOFLO Batting Helmet with 2-tone translucent matte finish (model number CF2MATN
• COOFLO Batting Helmet with matte finish (model number CFMATN
• COOFLO Batting Helmet with metallic finish (model number CFBHMN
• COOFLO Batting Helmet with clear-coat finish (model number CFBHN
• COOFLO T-Ball Batting Helmet with clear-coat finish (model number CFTBN
Rawlings' official online store carries a variety of colors to match your uniform.
NOCSAE helmets manufactured before June 30 still meet safety standards and will continue to be sold. The NOCSAE logo will not change.
Visit Rawlings' official online store
or contact a Rawlings Customer Care representative at 866-678-GEAR(4327) for more information on the new Rawlings COOFLO batting helmets