Rawlings' custom glove builder is back, and it's better than ever.
There are so many new options, the glove you build will truly be like none other.
Start by visiting the custom glove builder page at Rawlings' official online store
You'll build your perfect glove in four steps:
1. Select your glove leather, throwing hand, position, shell back, pattern and web style
2. Customize your colors for the shell, web, laces, lining, welting, binding, trim and stitching thread
3. Choose more Options – stamping color, palm pad, index finger pad or hood, middle finger pad or hood, and if you want a sweatband.
4. Personalize your embroidery color, text, number or flag.
Every step of the way, your changes will be shown immediately. Play with webs and colors, finger hoods and embroidery to create the glove that's all you.
Share your design with friends, print it out and, best of all, order it. Custom glove orders take approximately 8-12 weeks to arrive.
Watch this news section for more details on all of the new glove builder features. Among them:
• Pattern changes as well as 11 new patterns
• Additional lace colors, shell colors, embroidery and binding colors
• Rolled welting and trim colors added
• New web styles available
• Changes for Pro Mesh
Rawlings can also personalize most stock gloves
, allowing you to choose a lace color and add a flag to the index finger of the glove. You can also have your glove engraved
Visit Rawlings' official online store
or contact a Rawlings Customer Care representative at 866-678-GEAR(4327) to start building your Rawlings custom glove