Rawlings is introducing a new Gold Glove series
—the Gold Glove Legend.
The Gold Glove Legend series
was created from the same game-day patterns and position-specific gloves your favorite professional players use. These gloves have been designed with both style and feel in mind.
Gold Glove Legend gloves feature a new look with softer leather, which allows for an easier, quicker break-in. Additionally, PORON® XRD palm pads have been added to ease the ball’s impact on your hand.
PORON® XRD is flexible, lightweight padding that absorbs more than 90 percent of the energy generated by a sizzling hit. This padding is sewn into the palm of every Gold Glove Legend glove. A game-changing material, PORON® XRD gives athletes the power to concentrate on the next play and not be sidetracked by the previous one.
Rawlings has designed seven gloves for the Gold Glove Legend series:
• 12 ¾” outfield glove with Pro H web, style number GG302L
. It is also available for the left hand as style number GG302L-RH
• 11 ½” infield glove with Modified Trap web, style number GG204L
; and 11 ½” infield glove with Pro I web, style number GGNP4L
• 11 ½” pitcher’s glove with 2-Piece Solid web (no white lacing), style number GG209L
. It is also available for the left hand as style number GG209L-RH
• 11 ¾” infield glove with Pro H web, style number GG1175L
• 12” first base mitt with Single Post web, style number GGTML,
. It is also available for the left hand as style number GGTML-RH
• 34” catcher’s mitt with 1-Piece Solid web, style number GGCM4TL
or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to purchase your Gold Glove Legend glove