Rawlings' REVO SOLID CORE™ 950 series is all new this season.
REVO SOLID CORE™ 950 series gloves
are constructed of Pro select, oil tanned shell leather, deer-tanned cowhide palm lining, cushioned leather fingerback lining and USA tanned pro laces.
Other features of REVO SOLID CORE™ 950 gloves are:
• REVO SOLID CORE™ construction, which improves the fit of the glove for maximum control
• Easy Break design, which allows the glove to close easier and break in faster than traditional gloves
• A laceless heel and pocket, which provides a better fit in the palm of your hand
• Customized pocket depth designed for each athlete’s unique style of play
• The signature REVO SOLID CORE™ Oval-R® Design
• Rawlings' exclusive arch back design
• Position-specific pro patterns to maximize performance
REVO SOLID CORE™ 950 series baseball gloves are made for infielders, outfielders and pitchers in three pocket depths—flat, standard and deep—and are designed with a variety of webs and color combinations.
Models for left-handed players are available.
Search RawlingsGear.com for model numbers beginning with 9SC to find your new REVO SOLID CORE™ glove.
Rawlings REVO SOLID CORE™ 950 series baseball gloves can be personalized by picking the lace color, adding your name or even adding a flag.
REVO SOLID CORE™ gloves are also available in the 750 baseball series
, the 550 softball series
, the 350 baseball series
and the 350 softball series
or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) for more information on the Rawlings' new REVO SOLID CORE™ 950 baseball gloves