Follow us online:    Rawlings Gear on Google +1  Rawlings on Facebook  Rawlings on Twitter  Rawlings Gear Blog
The ultimate online source for Rawlings baseball gloves, baseball bats, baseball pants, and all other sports equipment.
Words Aren't Enough to Describe Rawlings' Pro Preferred 11 ½” Glove
5/11/2011
“Tremendous,” “great,” “the best”--No matter what words are used to describe Rawlings' Pro Preferred 11.5” two-tone glove, they all mean one thing:

You can't beat this glove!

Rawlings' Pro Preferred 11.5” two-tone glove (model number PROS15MTBR) features a Modified Trap-Eze web and a conventional back.

This popular glove is made for infielders and pitchers.

RawlingsGear.com customers have been excited to comment.

"This glove is tremendous,” wrote reviewer 12345. “I would recommend this glove to any middle infielder, pitcher, and third baseman. The only slight downside of this glove is the break-in time. It's a little stiff, but it should be fine soon after."

Pro Preferred gloves leave the factory 30 percent broken in, leaving 70 percent of the work for the player. This allows players to shape the glove to their preferences.

"This glove is great,” wrote reviewer DuhWinning.

He even offered a tip to break this glove in: “I put two fingers in the pinky, which gives the glove a bigger pocket and breaks it in faster."

Reviewer Tigers31 weighed in as well.

"I have gone through at least five gloves in my lifetime, and the Pro Preferred is easily the best I have ever had. The leather is firm yet will form an excellent pocket with care and conditioning,” he wrote.

“The palm is strong, the Modified Trap-Eze is a great look and hides the ball well when pitching and prevents you from sticking your fingers through the web when in the field. Customizing this for your preference is a great feature too!"

For that extra touch, RawlingsGear.com can engrave or personalize this glove.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings Pro Preferred glove.
Rawlings Gear News
Categories
Archives