Follow us online:    Rawlings Gear on Google +1  Rawlings on Facebook  Rawlings on Twitter  Rawlings Gear Blog
The ultimate online source for Rawlings baseball gloves, baseball bats, baseball pants, and all other sports equipment.
Shape Your Rawlings' Pro Preferred 12” Two-Tone Glove Your Way
5/4/2011
For a glove that will hold its shape over time, choose Rawlings' Pro Preferred 12” two-tone glove.

Made for pitchers and infielders, Rawlings' Pro Preferred 12” two-tone glove (model number PROS20BR) features a conventional back and the Basket web, which was the first flexible web that made the glove easier to squeeze.

"Excellent glove. I bought this for my 13-year-old son,” wrote Johnn1 in a review at RawlingsGear.com. “The leather is top quality and well finished. The glove feels like butter on the hand and the fit feels almost custom with no adjustments.”

Pro Preferred gloves are 30 percent broken in from the factory, leaving 70 percent of the break-in work for the player. This allows the player to create the shape they want.

Reviewer Johnn1 left a tip for breaking in this glove: “Give yourself a good couple of weeks for break-in, as the leather is top quality. A small price for a glove that will last for a long time.”

“The glove comes with the basic flare and pocket in it, but really takes to the shape my son is looking for and holds the shape well while remaining very firm,” he added.

The Pro Preferred 12” two-tone glove is recommended for players on the left side of the infield.

It is available for left-handed players under model number PROS20BR-RH.

For that extra touch, this glove can be engraved or personalized.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings' Pro Preferred glove.
Rawlings Gear News
Categories
Archives