Follow us online:    Rawlings Gear on Google +1  Rawlings on Facebook  Rawlings on Twitter  Rawlings Gear Blog
The ultimate online source for Rawlings baseball gloves, baseball bats, baseball pants, and all other sports equipment.
Rawlings' Pro Preferred Glove Delivers Top Quality
4/25/2011
Get “one heck of a glove” when you choose Rawlings' Pro Preferred 11.5” all-black glove.

The Pro Preferred 11.5” all-black glove (model number PROS15ICB) delivers top quality. The glove features the Pro I web, which is desired by infielders and any positions that requires the player to use two hands to scoop the ball.

"The leather is impeccable. The feel exudes craftsmanship. This is one heck of a ball glove,” wrote RawlingsGear.com customer Orangenblack in an online review. “The size is perfect for third, shortstop and second positions and makes scooping up hard grounders easy and fumble free due to its shallow pocket.

Calling his experience “quality throughout,” he added, “Rawlings Gear customer service was excellent in helping me select this model and getting it to me in under a week's time."

Customer Dsalzy would recommend this Pro Preferred glove to a friend.

“Leather quality is excellent. Overall feel of glove is great. Looks sharp,” he wrote. “Only downside is it may take long to break in depending on preference.”

Rawlings’ Pro Preferred gloves are 30 percent broken in from the factory, leaving the other 70 percent of the work to the player. This allows players to break in their glove to their preference.

The top-quality leather used to create the Pro Preferred series holds each glove's broken-in shape.

For that extra touch, this glove can be engraved or personalized.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings Pro Preferred glove.
Rawlings Gear News
Categories
Archives