Rawlings took a new approach when creating its REVO SOLID CORE™ gloves.
Using Custom Player Technology™, the gloves allow players to match their fielding style to the deep-pocket, standard-pocket or flat-pocket model best-suited to them.
Standard-pocket designs are created for players who catch with one hand but don't want a deep pocket. These gloves break between the thumb and index or middle fingers, a popular style for shortstops.
Rawlings offers three models of REVO SOLID CORE™ 750 series gloves with standard pockets:
• Model number 7SC117CS
is an 11.75” infield glove with a Pro I web and standard 122 pocket.
• Model number 7SC115CS
is an 11.5” pitcher’s/infield glove with a Modified Trap-Eze web and standard 122 pocket.
• Model number 7SC112CS
is an 11.25” infield glove with a Pro I web and standard 122 pocket.
All REVO SOLID CORE™ 750 series gloves feature:
• REVO SOLID CORE™ construction, which improves the fit of the glove for maximum control
• Easy Break design, which allows the glove to close easier and break in faster than traditional gloves
• A laceless heel and pocket, which provides a better fit in the palm of your hand
• Customized pocket depth designed for each athlete’s unique style of play
• The signature REVO SOLID CORE™ Oval-R® Design
• Rawlings' exclusive arch back design
• Position-specific pro patterns to maximize performance
REVO SOLID CORE™ gloves are available in these series: the 750 baseball series
, the 550 fast pitch series
, the 350 baseball series
and the 350 softball series
or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to order your Rawlings' REVO SOLID CORE™ standard-pocket glove