Follow us online:    Rawlings Gear on Google +1  Rawlings on Facebook  Rawlings on Twitter  Rawlings Gear Blog
The ultimate online source for Rawlings baseball gloves, baseball bats, baseball pants, and all other sports equipment.
Rawlings' Savage T-Ball Glove Makes a Great First Glove
2/10/2011
For every young ballplayer, there's a cherished first glove.

Make it a Rawlings glove, and they'll remember it forever.

Rawlings' Savage series 9.5” T-ball glove (model number PP95DP) features a deep 3D Basket web to make catching the ball and squeezing the glove easier for little hands.

This glove is built with cowhide split shell leather that requires minimal break in. It is made 90 percent broken in from the factory, relying on the parent or player for the other 10 percent.

This glove features a conventional back and Speed Trap design.

The two-tone leather makes it look like what the pros use.

Best of all, RawlingsGear.com makes the Savage series of gloves affordable, since your little athlete won’t stay this size for long.

The 9.5” T-ball glove is available for left-handed players under model number PP95DP-RH.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) for more information on Rawlings’ Savage PP95DP glove.
Rawlings Gear News
Categories
Archives