Follow us online:    Rawlings Gear on Google +1  Rawlings on Facebook  Rawlings on Twitter  Rawlings Gear Blog
The ultimate online source for Rawlings baseball gloves, baseball bats, baseball pants, and all other sports equipment.
Rawlings Delivers With Its Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh 12” Glove
2/9/2011
Get the latest design in Rawlings' Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh series—the 12” pitcher's glove.

This glove (model number PRO12VHPM) features a conventional back and a Vertical Hinge Basket web. With its easy closure and solid web, this glove is perfect for pitchers.

The glove’s backing is a high-end mesh that is specially designed to make it lighter and more breathable. Combined with Rawlings' Heart of the Hide leather, the glove is designed to be the ideal pairing of weight and performance.

Compared to all-leather gloves, Pro Mesh gloves are, on average, 12 percent lighter.

RawlingsGear.com customer Rooooob reported back on his 12” pitcher's glove: "I used this glove for pitching, and it was great—kept its shape very well, but it took a little bit to break it in."

That break-in time is to be expected with all Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh gloves. They are made 60 percent broken in from the factory, relying on the player for the other 40 percent.

This glove is available for left-handed players under model number PRO12VHPM-RH.

For that extra touch, this glove can be engraved or personalized.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh.
Rawlings Gear News
Categories
Archives