Rawlings may be known for its official Major League baseballs, but it makes a pretty formidable softball too.
Rawlings' softballs are made in the official optic-yellow color of the NCAA and NAIA. Optic-yellow softballs are fast becoming the standard for all levels of play.
All Rawlings softballs
have a durable polyurethane center. Official fast pitch softballs have Rawlings' patented Superstitch raised seam and Core Bond adhesive.
RawlingsGear.com carries the following softballs:
• NFHS approved 12” fast pitch softball (model number NFHS12Y47L
• ASA approved 11” fast pitch softball (model number ASA11Y47L
) and 12” softball (model number ASA12Y47L
• Little League approved 11” fast pitch softball (model number LL11Y47L
) and 12” softball (model number LL12Y47L
• Babe Ruth Softball approved 11” fast pitch softball (model number BRO11Y47L
) and 12” softball (model number BRO12Y47L
• 11” fast pitch softball with composite cover (model number OL11Y47S
) and 12” softball (model number OL12Y47S
• 12” fast pitch softball with leather cover (model number OL12Y47LX
RawlingsGear.com also carries the following slow pitch softballs:
• ASA Silverback 12” softball with leather cover (model number SBA12Y44L
• ASA Silverback 12” softball with composite cover (model number SBA12Y44S
RawlingsGear.com has three training softballs available – 10”, 11” and 12”.
Rawlings' recreational softballs are 12” white softballs (model number SB3
). These are more commonly used in slow pitch competition.
Rawlings softballs can be purchased individually or by the dozen.
or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to purchase your Rawlings softballs